Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Microwave In Use

Stay back in lab at night is a weird experience, no students but us.
Some R.Os stay back as well to do their research, it makes me recall what Dr. T said: An engineer who goes company at 9 and left at 5pm will not be a good engineer. Wahahaha. But I am blogging while they are doing research ~, no la.. I am running my simulation now.


Students used to open our door and check what this lab doing and it actually kinda annoying and disturbing. Oa just can't take it anymore and we printed some warning signs to paste on the door. At first we printed a sign board states that "Do Not Enter Without Confined Space Permit", actually none of us understand what does Confined Space Permit mean but Oa said they won't come in since they don't understand it. Hahaha... Afterward, Oa found another one which states "Caution: Microwave In Use". I like this warning, haha... But its true that our lab is doing Microwave project.


Still remember the copper tape? Ym stole some copper tape from Applied EM Lab, it was Epsilon first sem, antenna and propagation, taught by Shahidul. Then we wrote our name on it and paste on our calculator. Haha, and now I got myself 1 roll of copper tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment