I added several friends' blog to my blog today,Ym asked why I named my blog as emptiness, its so emo. But I don't think it is an emo name at all, I wonder what makes her think of emo when she sees the word "emptiness". For me, it means "空", that's all. Now it makes me think of "四大皆空", never mind, forget about it, its too difficult for me to understand the meaning behind it. Actually, the reason why I chose emptiness as my blog title is because... I didn't know what to put and wanted to leave it blank, and suddenly the word "emptiness" just pop up in my mind. So, here comes d emptiness.
Ym and Mo keep asking me to go jb and visit them, even Gf wants me to go. God knows that I am so keen to visit and talk crap with you all. Mo said she really miss those time in MMU and so do I. Although I am taking my master course, but the atmosphere in the lab will never be the same with the classroom's, never. Planned to go jb last weekend, but mum's case ruined all my plans. I spent most of my time in hospital and accompany mum. Thanks to those people who cares about me and mum, thank you.
I got my phone laminated today, it costs me only RM19.99. I think the price is quite ok, since a screen protected would cost me around the same price. The lamination covers the whole phone, even the touch screen. It causes more friction on the screen and makes me hard to slide but at the same time it makes the phone easier to detect my fingers' movement. After all, I am quite satisfied with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



what is Mo?
ReplyDeleteis it a cow?? Moooo....
hav u heard of Mad Cow? better watch up...
ReplyDelete