If you have taken Radar subject with me.I think you will still remember what ARSM is. ARSM=>Agency of Remote Sensing Malaysia and I going to give lecture to them by next month. Although its only 3 hours class, but with my 4 months experience in antenna design, I think this is gonna get me killed. Think positively, at least Mr.G will handle 1 day internship program and I will get the chance to learn more (previously Mr.G asks me to handle it but due to some reason he will handle it himself, thank god). When I just join the research team, I said: I will be happy if they requires me to handle the classes, because I see it as a recognisation of my skill. But now I do worry, because I know I am still lack of experience and hands on skill.
Now tension is raising slowly as december is coming and I have not done my feeding network! When Dr.K set me the deadline to finish the prototype, I was shocked actually because its a little bit too short but Mr.G gave me a "no problem~" look. I realized that I might have done some mistakes in the past and I should have done something better, but I think (yes I think) I still have time to catch up and fix it.
Now tension is raising slowly as december is coming and I have not done my feeding network! When Dr.K set me the deadline to finish the prototype, I was shocked actually because its a little bit too short but Mr.G gave me a "no problem~" look. I realized that I might have done some mistakes in the past and I should have done something better, but I think (yes I think) I still have time to catch up and fix it.



No comments:
Post a Comment