
Decided to switch my blog from Wretch to Blogspot, just because most of my friends are using Blogspot instead of Wretch.Its obvious that my secondary school friends prefer Wretch and MMU's friends prefer Blogspot. Anyway, Blogspot's UI is nicer and I like it.
Mum was sent to hospital at her birthday night, by me. Spent a week in hospital and nothing serious, thank God. Home without mum is just like an emptied house, although dad and maid were there.
Sis suggests to go Sunway Lagoon next week, I just can't wait.
It has been more than 5 years I never been to Sunway Lagoon, people said it changed a lot.
The beach, although its fake but I still I hope it won't let me down.
I have fallen in love with beach and ocean after the unforgettable Redang trip.
Just forget all the stupid tasks and relax your mind.
Plan to go Sipadan Island next year, but still trying hard to arrange a suitable time slot.



wow..blogger wor...nice blog u have, but i wonder what are u trying to convey with the photo above?
ReplyDeletehaha.. new blogger. its one of cross junctions on way back to muar.
ReplyDelete