Went KL and sunway lagoon with sis and Gf, had fun there and I got my skin even darker then it was. We stayed at corona Inn, the room is just normal but consider the rate is only 170 per night, so its quite ok. The hotel located just next to Jalan Alor and Sungai Wang plaza, so we can just walk there and cari makan. Didn't spend much in Time Square, I just bought a cheap and nice looking adidas shirt, of course it isn't original. I am running out of money, I won't allow myself to spend too much on 1 shirt.
Jalan Alor
Jalan AlorSunway is still the same, I prefer natural scene instead of man made building. But the funniest thing was that I didn't go to the beach, because we were extremely tired and nobody wanted to take the 1st step to the beach. I should go.
Shin Chan is dead, so sad. Ya, sad I mean. I believe his death was an accident. Police said they found the pictures in his camera, and the last picture was taken beside the shore.
Episode 49, the last episode of Shin Chan. He tot that he will die in 3 days and eventually it was a misunderstanding. But now, Shin Chan is gone, it is not a joke. Good bye Shin Chan, I will miss you.



No comments:
Post a Comment