Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2nd Convocation?




I had a weird dream this morning, I guess its because I saw some convocation pictures on SS' blog. It started with Lilo and I met each other in a hotel a night before convocation and we were talking crap ( what we used to do in class). Suddenly her mum just showed up and scolded me for not respecting them, because I was wearing pyjamas, omg. The scene turned to the convocation, I wore a coat, and in the coat was the same pyjamas again~! And I didn't have robe, so my mum asked me whether I really complete my degree, then only I realized I already attended my convocation last month. I asked one of the convo committees where is my robe, she answered: This is 2nd convocation, so you do not need robe. Then my phone started ringing to wake me up, I wonder who else I would meet if my phone didn't ring.


OA finished his first result measurement for his master project (Ground based radar) and obviously Mr. CYK is satisfied with the result. I spent 1 hour under the hot sun and helped him to setup the experiment, definitely I want to see my name mentioned in his thesis acknowledgment, or else I will bising gau gau..haha.. Joking la MR. Oa, if you are reading my blog, it was fun to play with your radar. The most amazing thing of his radar system is actually his laptop's power supply. He uses a car battery to support his laptop~! wahahha... Its so funny~ If I were him, I think I will get a new laptop battery instead of carrying the big battery around. I think you guys can spot the car battery in the picture.



Finally, after the lesson I learned last 2 week I found the real Wong Kok restaurant and had my lunch there. I ordered France fried rice. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment