Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gifts

I

My sister came back from Singapore last week, with her boy friend. Quite a nice guy her boy friend is, good manners he has. It seems that he is a quiet person, but actually he has lots of things to share with if you start the conversation first. He bought me a magnetic dart board. Well, I like it as I used to play darts in lab, but I quit for quite a long time since the new R.O is just right under the dart board. I would never wants to see the dart stuck on her Macbook. Although magnetic dart doesn't give you the feeling when the dart strikes the board but still it is better than nothing.


My birthday present from my sister, I forced her to buy it for me or else I do not think that she will buy me a birthday present. The story line is just normal but the way the author describe the scene is fantastic. I finished half of the book and I will read it before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment