Monday, November 23, 2009

Don't wish for less problem, wish for more skill.

Lilo messaged me last week and ask whether I can help her to get her ex-AA as her referee for some master course. So, I went to meet Ms Thong's office in order to get her signature, surprise that she has a typical "teacher face", a real serious face. I know I know, she is a tutor.. but since I started working as R.O and used to mix with those young lecturers and tutors, seems to me that they all look so young and never give a serious face. While waiting for her to sign the letter, I saw it on her white board. Personally I think this is 1 of my problem, and it is just like a wake up call for me.

"Don't wish for less problem, wish for more skill."


I have been very busy recently, planned to go cameron highland with Sy but I am just too busy and I just don't have enough time to do what I suppose to finish~! Feel so bad about it, because I know she is so keen to visit cameron highland. I am sorry, my dear.

My aquarium, the air pump stop functioning last week and the "cleaner" died. Frankly speaking, I never taught that "cleaner" will die in this way. He (Please allow me to use 'he') has overcome the first "end of the aquarium" and managed to survive. That time my dad changed the water with fresh tap water, and they all died after half an hour, "cleaner" was the only survivor. R.I.P cleaner, (It makes me recall what Lilo told me: Rest if possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment