Sunday, December 20, 2009
KL & Cameron
Went Cameron highland last weekend, a great trip it was. First we took bus to puduraya and stayed in a hotel near China Town for 1 night. Only 100 a night for a large room, consider ok but no breakfast provided.We had our dinner at McD, just because we were just too tired to walk and search for food. Afterward, we took bus to Time Square and it is not far from puduraya. Bought a nice sweater for Sy, it looks good on her. Its time to get back to the hotel, first we planned to get a bus but we just couldn't find a bus stop so we walked back to the hotel. Then only I realised that although it is not from our hotel, but it will be an tiring walk.
So the next morning we walked to China Town and looked for nice and cheap breakfast. Porridge with herbal tea we ordered and also some kuih, the porridge taste good but the kuih there sucks. I will never try that again.
According to our plan, we will take bus to Tanah rata, a small town in Cameron then only take taxi to our destination, Brinchang. The 4 hours journey was a nightmare. Just right after I stepped down from the bus at Tanah rata, all my breakfast gush out from my mouth and packed in a small plastic bag. Luckily Brinchang is just located at 5km away, or else I will vomit 1 more time. (In fact, I vomited again in the hotel room)
The air was fresh and cold, but I believe the air quality would be better if there were less vehicles in the town. We visited strawberry farm and the cactus farm and its not far away from our hotel. We settled our dinner in a steamboat restaurant, it is indeed a great experience to enjoy steamboat with the cold weather. We went to the famous Brinchang pasar malam and bought some fresh "Crystal corn", the taste is so sweet even you can eat the raw corn. Be aware when you buying the famous Cameron crystal corn as some of the corn are from Ipoh but not Cemeron, and you just don't know how to differentiate. We also tasted the "Honey potato", frankly speaking it taste better then the "crystal corn". Bought a strawberry pillow for Sy and a mini strawberry for 1 of my friend in the pasar malam.
Altough it was just a short trip and we did not visit most of the attraction like tea garden and bee farm, but I still think that it was a nice trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment