
Facebook changes our lifestyle. I still remember my last year's birthday, people kept sending sms to my phone and wishing me happy birthday. But yesterday, only few sms reached my phone and when I check my facebook... They so many wishes posted on my wall.. With facebook, you wont forget people's birthday~ (dat's how I remember my friends' birthday).
Sorry for those guys who called to my 012 cellphone, I left my 012 phone at Melaka. If you want to find me, please call the 013 cellphone.
Talking about cellphone, I am planning to change my line from celcom to maxis. Although Celcom claims that they have the widest coverage, but the signal strength in my room sux~! Not only me, even Sy also facing the same problem. Everytime we have to call and recall to continue our conversation and I just can't take it anymore. Not only the voice calls, the celcom broadband can't satisfy me too. Unstable, low speed and kns customer service... and it charges me RM68 per month?? I am going to change it to maxis broadband too, only RM48 per month with higher speed but lower fair policy usage: 2GB. It saves me RM20 and its enough to buy myself 2 McD meals~!



No comments:
Post a Comment