
Just came back from Pikom Melaka PC fair. Spent around RM320 for Seagate 320GB external harddisk (RM220), Avira Premium Security Suite 3 users (RM95 and comes with a free mini fan) and 10 pcs of CDR (RM5). Actually I found some external harddisk with its price only RM185 (Of cause its also 230GB), those are WD, Samsung and Hitachi's products. But 1 thing good with Seagate is that they provide 5 years warranty while others provide only 3 years warranty, but I doubt that it can last for 5 years. Next big thing is Avira 10 Security Suite, the first day I went PC fair, its price was 109 and today they lowered the price to RM97. I asked for further discount and eventually they gave me RM95, deal. Previously I was using Kaspersky Internet Security 09, it worked fine. However after I have seen my friends complaining about Kaspersky 10, I choose to buy other antivirus instead of Kaspersky. At first I tried BitDefender Internet Security, it was powerful but it makes my notebook lags like hell. Especially the antiphising feature for Mozilla just turn my browser into a nightmare, you have to wait for few seconds for every single click~!! I do not know how good Avira in killing virus, but I do know that it never slow down my PC, that is the most important thing to me especially when my simulation software consume most of the processor work load. Anyway, the salesgirl is cute.
Something is wrong!? It is Kaspersky or Avira or Kaspersky protected Avira?
Avira Free Gift. Weird design.Had breakfast with sis after picking her up. A small warong under the trees, look dirty but the fried chicken is just nice. Do not ever think that nobody will come and enjoy their lunch here, in fact it will be difficult for you to find an empty seat here during lunch time and sometime even full house~!




No comments:
Post a Comment