Saturday, April 3, 2010

(Empty)


Bought 2 books from Popular book store last month and it costs me only RM50.00~ wahahahha. The first book is written by 1 of my favorite authors Jeffery Archer, "Paths of Glory" its' name. Its a hard cover book and the price is only RM22.90, Oh my god~! Its so cheap, especially when you know that the price for normal version of "Paths of Glory" costs RM36.00~!~ At first, I thought they mistaken the price tag or what, but seems like nothing is wrong with the price. The second book I bought is Chinese version of "The Camel Bookmobile", written by Masha Hamilton. Actually I bought it for Sy, but she just don't have time to read it as her final exam is coming soon. So she passed it back to me.


Hehe~~Wanted to do this long ago but I am just too lazy~ From Standard 1 -> Standard 3 ?-> Form 3 -> Form 5 -> Epsilon ->Recent. I am not very sure the correct sequence for Standard 1 and Standard 3 photo, because it is just too difficult for me to recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment